State of the Industry: Professional Photography Census 2022
STATE OF THE INDUSTRY: PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY CENSUS 2022
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the Professional Photography Census 2022 Promotion (‘Promotion’) is open to all Professional Photographers aged 18 years or over. For the purposes of the Promotion, a Professional Photographer is someone who earns a portion of their income from taking photographs. Employees of Software Limited (trading as Narrative) (‘Promoter’) and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am on 29 June 2022 and finishes on 11:59pm on 2 September 2022 (‘Promotion Period’).
- The Promotion will be run online through https://narrative.so/professional-photography-census-2022 (‘Promotion Site’).
- To enter the Promotion participants must complete the online census survey located on the Promotion Site during the Promotion Period and provide their email address. Participants can complete the online census survey without providing their email address, but if they do not provide their email address they will not be eligible to win a prize.
- The Prize is a MacBook Pro Computer valued at RRP $4,299.00 NZD (‘Prize’).
- There will be a prize draw conducted on the 15 September 2022. The winner will be the first entry randomly drawn from valid entries.
- The Prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event that (a) an ineligible entry is drawn or (b) the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 7 days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
- The winner must provide the Promoter with a valid address to which the Prize can be delivered. Due to international postage delays, the Promoter cannot control the delivery time of the Prize to the specified address.
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this Promotion, exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the Prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
- As a condition of participation, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this Promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the Promoter may incur as a result of their participation in the Promotion and/or participating in the Prize, howsoever caused.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this Promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. Entries are deemed to be made at the time they are received by the Promoter, not the time they are submitted by the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of a winner’s entry and disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion. For the purposes of notifying winners and facilitating redemption of the Prizes, the Promoter may pass the winners’ personal details to their agencies and other associated organisations. The Promoter may send entrants a copy of the Professional Photography Census 2022 and other marketing communications, if an entrant elects to receive this information. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 2020, entrants have the right to request access to and correction of any such personal information. Entrants may request access to and correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to [email protected].
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred to [email protected].
- The Promoter is Software Limited (321 Karangahape Road, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand).